Home / Index Page
Click here to send us an email ORDER.
We specialise in Namibian Specimens
and Gemstone Facet & Cab Rough for sale.
- For the last 45 years we are mining and hunting specimens.
- We understand faceting meterial from Namibia (Tourmaline, demantoid, etc.), very well.
- Hobby faceters / cutters, private collectors and dealers welcome to contact us for further information.
- Due to a changing inventry more information on request.
- We do have photolab facilities, etc.
We started on a new Demantoid mine.
Click here to send me request or comment.
How can we help you find that special item.
- Some topaz fakes doing the rounds. Watch out!
- It's very dry and the small miners have to take a lot of water with them. Making digging slow.
- I saw the world's largest Jeremejevite in Tucson, going to the Smithsonian.
- Small pocket of Strange Aquamarine crystals.
- Black tourmaline with flourites and beryl.
- Okatumba mining halted after Teckamingo dispute.
- More and more minerals comming.
- Round fluorite slices - FAKE!?
- Okatumba mine in Kaokofeld operational again.
Click here for Springbok Foto Stich.
- Quartz, Tourmaline
January - Garnet
February - Amethyst
March - Aquamarine
April - Diamond
May - Emerald
June - Pearl
July - Ruby
August - Peridot
September - Sapphire
October - Opal
November - Topaz
December - Turquoise
- Last update: 03-07-02013
- Telephone numbers are NOT on the internet due to
the high number of Nigerian 419 Scams. I will supply it
via an email if you need it.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Prices in US$.
- Minumum order is US$100-00.
- We work on a first come first serve basis.
- Payment Before Delivery.
- If items are to be held or reserved, it means
you cannot get it at any other price later.